- APSA (Australian Professional Skating Association)
- SAISA (South Australia Ice Skating Association)
- Level 3 Australian Professional Skating Association (APSA) Accreditation
- Overhead and Pole harness (APSA)
YEARS OF COACHING:
- Sports Psychology, 2001
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Coaching Principles Level 2, 2001
- Certificate III in Travel, 2014
- International Olympic Committee, Annies Edges, 2005
- Working with Children, Police Check Clearance
- Mandatory Notifier
PERSONAL SAKTING ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Competed in Club, State and National level competitions in singles and synchronized prior to coaching.
- Coached Synchronized skating teams competing at the Australian Figure Skating Championships and internationally including: 2005 (3rd Place Spring Cup, Italy), 2006 (16th Place Junior World Challenge Cup, Finland), 2011 (1st Place Maplewood Sycnhronized Skating Competition, USA), 2014 (1st Place Mozart Cup, Austria).
- Coached Pairs skaters to the Australian Figure Skating Championships in 2005 (1st Place), 2009 (1st Place).
- Coached many singles skaters to the Australian Figure Skating Championships including: Senior Ladies (4th Place 2014), Adult Gold Ladies (1st Place 2014), Novice Ladies (2nd Place 2010), Intermediate Ladies (2nd Place 2006).
COACHING RELATED ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Office for Recreation and Sport Coaching Scholarship, 2012
- Woman and Sport Leadership, 2007
- Youth Recognition Award, 2004
- Organised Disney on Ice group numbers
- Organised Christmas Ice Shows since 2001
- Aussie Skate Director (Noarlunga) 2011 – 2015
- Teaches 6 days a week morning and afternoon
- Aussie Skate - Senior ISA
- Private lesson rate available on request.
- To coach a child to their own goals and potential, and to see their dreams come a reality.
EMAIL CONTACT: Teresa.firstname.lastname@example.org
PHONE CONTACT: 0413 111 501
information updated by coach 15 December 2015